RECORDS MODERNIZATION WORKSHOPS
M-23-07: an update to M-19-21
QAI Announces Digital Innovation Center Launch
ISA joins QAI team to support our clients FADGI compliant mission
Leaders in Digital Transformation
When to Outsource?
QAI's Information Systems Division offers a full range of document scanning/imaging products and services that include hardware, software, integration services, and training.
- Records Modernization Services Helping you meet NARA’s M-23-07 deadlines with assessment and advisory services
- 508 Compliance Meet federal accessibility requirements
- Advanced Forms Processing Automating data capture through the use of advanced technologies and best practices
- Archiving & Storage Safely and securely store information in QAI’s state-of-the-art records management facility
- Business Process Improvement Enhance overall efficiency, improve workflows and drive results
- Capture Solutions Making critical information available at your fingertips
- Document Management Enterprise-wide solutions for accessing, searching and managing documents
- Document Scanning & Conversion Support paperless office initiatives
- Intelligent Information Management Solutions IIM & Microsoft SharePoint solutions that meet record/content management plans, while maintaining compliance
- Integration & Implementation End-to-end solutions engineering, architecture and support by industry subject matter experts
- Staffing QAI provides trained talent to keep businesses running efficiently
- Value Added Reseller Access to the latest in emerging technologies through strong industry partnerships
- Resource Library - Brochures View and download our latest informational and helpful brochures
- How can I better secure my organization’s sensitive information?
- Why do I need a records management plan?
- Does email need to be part of my records management plan?
- How would a governance plan benefit my organization?
- Does staff augmentation make sense for my organization?
- How can QAI help improve my document management efforts?
- What does QAI offer that I can’t find elsewhere?
- Does QAI manage more than Microfilm, Microfiche and Microform
- What is Intelligent Information Management (IIM)?
- What is Business Process Improvement (BPI)?
- Why should I outsource my capture and conversion initiatives?
- Which contract vehicles do you offer?
- Do you sell hardware and software?
- Are we operating in compliance of our industry’s requirements for content and records management?
- What is PII?
Over the past 8 years, we have partnered with QAI on U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Federal Emergency Management Agency projects, digitizing millions of paper documents into searchable-text... Read more »Paul M. Baliff
Principal, Information Technology Team
Booz Allen Hamilton
QAI is making our document management efforts a pull versus push-based process, while fulfilling our need for capturing, managing, storing and preserving our paper files in an electronic format.... Read more »Nancy Fuller
Department of Health & Human Services
For over three years, QAI has been working with LIUNA to digitize documents and help it become a paperless organization. The project involved implementing a model at our Washington,... Read more »Tonya Deedman
Records Department Manager
Laborers’ International Union of North America