QAI Partners With Industry Experts
In the complex world of document management, QAI depends on the experience and reputable offerings of our partner organizations. We have established corporate relationships with dozens of industry-leading companies to help our customers get the document management solution that best fits their organization. Our partners allow us to leverage expertise, innovative technology, and quality relationships to develop integrated document management, imaging solutions, and document digitization services for the federal government and commercial industries.
- Box enables you to securely share files, collaborate and get real work done with anyone, from any device. Sign up today and get:
- Be Productive, Wherever You Are
- Access Anywhere, Anytime. With unlimited cloud storage and mobile access to all your files, you can view, share and edit any kind of file, whether you’re online or off.
- Security Controls. Protect your files wherever they go with centralized security controls, multi-layered encryption, mobile security and more.
- A Shared Online Workspace. With Microsoft Office 365 and Google Docs integrations, you can turn folders into collaboration spaces and edit files simultaneously with anyone—directly from Box.
- Secure File Sharing. Easily share any file—even large ones—with a simple link, with anyone you want.
- Discover what’s possible with Box, visit https://www.box.com
The Crowley Company is a unique blend of scanner manufacturer, distributor, digitization services bureau and technical services provider specializing in the digital preservation of cultural heritage collections and large-scale records collections. With more than four decades in the analog and digital capture industries, Crowley has partnered with QAI to provide scanners and scanning services for large and select still media collections: bound, loose, document, microfilm, microfiche, aperture card, oversize and large format media (prints, maps and drawings), photographs, negatives, glass plates and more. Together, the QAI/Crowley team have digitized millions of images and records for long-term preservation and efficient, secure online access.
Epson is a global technology leader, who empowers employees, customers and partners to be successful by creating customer value, striving for excellence and serving others. They deliver precision engineered, highly reliable, innovative and diverse products exceeding their customers vision — and the demands of an ever-changing marketplace. Epson’s advanced scanner software seamlessly and locally manages documents, then integrate them into cloud services with Document Scanner Pro. For more information, visit epson.com/usa.
Gimmal helps federal agencies become compliant with federal directives within the required timeframes and in a way that is integrated into the user community. Gimmal Records Management is certified against NARA’s Universal ERM Requirements and allows agencies to manage information across multiple repositories from a single interface to offer minimal disruption to the end users. This method ensures high participation in effectively managing records at present and in the future. By managing content in native repositories, agencies can avoid the cost of a new system by turning existing investments in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Box, and more into a comprehensive enterprise records management system. To learn more, visit https://www.gimmal.com/
Hyperscience is on a mission to harness the power of Artificial Intelligence to make work more human. Powered by industry-leading ML, the Hyperscience Platform is powerful and flexible enough to automate any type of document process from input to actionable data with ease. To learn more, visit https://hyperscience.com.
Welcome to the cognitive era. A new era of technology with systems that ingest all kinds of data, deliver new insights and never stop learning. Cognitive computing can increase engagement between government agencies and citizens. Are you ready for this new era?
- National security and intelligence – Helping Department of Defense (DOD) and intelligence agencies improve mission outcomes
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the nation’s data
- Cloud – Reduce costs and improve government agility
- Digital reinvention – Accelerate digital reinvention to improve delivery of services and optimize operations
Learn more about IBM at www.ibm.com/federal.
ibml is a global provider of end-to-end information capture solutions, combining its ImageTrac® intelligent scanners and other scanners with advanced capture software and services. Every day, ibml’s solutions are used in over 43 countries in the most demanding document capture environments to reduce document preparation, speed up access to data, reduce exceptions, and improve operational control and visibility.
ibml’s Solutions and Services Include:
- ImageTrac® Scanners: ibml’s family of intelligent scanners range from a mid-volume desktop model all the way up to ultra-high speed scanners.
- Capture software: ibml’s SoftTrac® Capture Suite provides a comprehensive end-to-end capture solution that centralizes the setup of document scanning and intelligent capture.
For more information about how ibml’s solutions can help your organization, contact us here or email us directly.
Image Science Associates, LLC (ISA) is the foremost authority in providing digital imaging services and software applications that solve imaging challenges related to quality control, workflows and compliance standards. Relying on a best-practices approach for the use of protocols and tools to evaluate digital image quality, ISA’s experienced imaging scientists and engineers have successfully served the digital image archiving community for the preservation of cultural heritage, medical and scientific imaging materials since 2005. As an industry leader, ISA is dedicated to ISO-based digital imaging performance standards and is a voting member of ISO TC42/WG18 and ISO/TC 42/JWG 26, committees for measuring digital capture performance metrics. Its products and services reflect unique measurement and remediation methodologies of digital image quality—best exemplified by its Golden Thread™ analysis software that is widely recognized in the digital archiving marketplace as the premier solution for ensuring that required quality specifications and standards are met.
For more information, visit www.imagescienceassociates.com
Iron Mountain Government Solutions (IMGS), a division of Iron Mountain Inc., is dedicated to providing secure, cost-effective information management solutions to government and educational entities across the country. For more than 60 years, we have empowered our customers to improve citizen and student services – as well as their own operations – by providing full information lifecycle management solutions that lower costs, protect information and accelerate digital transformation. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Kodak Alaris is a leading provider of information capture solutions that simplify business processes. We help the world make sense of information with smart, connected solutions powered by decades of image science expertise. The ever-increasing flood of data and how you manage it is one of the biggest opportunities facing businesses in the 21st century. From our award-winning range of scanners and software to the best global customer service and support, we’re here to help your agency transform data into a powerful competitive advantage. To learn more about our government solutions, visit www.alarisworld.com/go/gov. QAI, a Konica Minolta company, is a proud supporter of Kodak Alaris Worldwide Business and its state-of-the-art facilities for digitization transformation and information management.
Kofax is a leading provider of smart process applications that simplify the business critical First Mile™ of information intensive customer interactions. Kofax combines market leading capture, process management, analytics and mobile capabilities that enable organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
Kofax can help you achieve your business objectives with one or more of these solutions:
- Smart Process Applications: Kofax Smart Process Applications simplify the business critical First Mile™ of information-intensive customer interactions. Through a single, centrally managed platform, Kofax combines market leading capture, process management, analytics and mobile capabilities that enable organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
- Mobile Capture: The Kofax Mobile Capture™ Platform turns smartphones into information capture devices with more dynamic apps that meet customers where they are, when they want to be engaged, and on their preferred channel. With the Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, organizations can improve customer service and accelerate transactions across all lines of business while driving greater revenue.
- Process Intelligence and Analytics: Kofax business intelligence and analytics products take the value of information to a higher level, delivering advanced functionality while making your work faster, easier and more cost effective. These process-aware solutions eliminate the cost and complexity of conventional business intelligence and analytics products while delivering advanced functionality for maximized operational performance and improved decision making.
As a Kofax Platinum Partner, QAI provides clients with aggressive pricing and access to Kofax’s industry leading resources. For more than a decade, QAI has represented the Kofax product line and has received numerous recognitions, including awards for Top Reseller in the Americas, Top Federal Reseller, Top Maintenance Renewal Reseller, and Partner Deal of the Year.
For more information about how Kofax’s solutions can help your organization, contact us here or email us directly.
An integrated solution, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business. Visit Microsoft Business for more info: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases. OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location, and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. For more information, visit www.onbase.com/en/.
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). OpenText’s EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
OpenText Intelligent Information Management (IIM) software suite allows companies to manage and govern the lifecycle of content and documents. The suite’s solutions include:
- Content Management
- Records Management
- Email Compliance
- Content-centric Applications
- IIM in the Cloud
- Brava! Collaboration Platform
OpenText also offers solutions for Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Information Exchange and Discovery.For more information about how OpenText’s solutions can help your organization, contact us here or email us directly.