A High-Performance Approach to M-19-21 Compliance and Data Modernization
It will be a race to the finish for meeting M-19-21 compliance deadlines by the end of 2022. Transitioning to a fully electronic environment between now and then will require careful planning and a team of trusted advisors and records management experts who know how to navigate:
- Fast-changing core information management technologies with many capabilities moving to the cloud
- More complex processes of connecting, deploying and managing the latest software applications and systems
With QAI, you can expect the most experienced specialists who: 1) can help you integrate compliance requirements and existing capabilities into a broader data modernization strategy; and 2) understand the practical issues and pitfalls associated with information management change.
We have engineered EDGE22™, the most comprehensive readiness approach for M-19-21 compliance in the industry—backed by a reliable strategic framework and three-phase methodology that set the standard in high-performance quality for:
- Improved transparency and accountability
- Reduced time and expense
- Accelerated speed to compliance
- Optimized performance and efficiencies
- Customization with greater flexibility
With its impartial focus, you gain an assessment of your capabilities for digitizing paper documents as well as benchmarks on how information management technologies are changing—critical to mapping an effective modernization strategy and executing your M-19-21 compliance program rollout.
To learn more about QAI’s EDGE22 M-19-21 readiness program, email us at email@example.com or call 410-884-9100.