|Integration & Implementation
Government agencies maintain a sophisticated array of software applications to meet diverse administrative, management and mission needs. QAI’s software engineering team designs, develops, integrates and implements software and Web applications that enable our clients to meet all their daily job demands efficiently. We also modernize applications, promote data and asset retention and identify systems for obsolescence.
The decision of when to select commercially available software products versus custom applications can be challenging for many organizations. QAI possesses experience on both sides of the equation to guide optimal decision making. Our expertise spans the spectrum of open source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) applications. For specialized needs, QAI can customize functionality, integrate software with existing applications or even design a complete solution from scratch.
A rigorous analysis of business and user needs precedes every QAI project design. This critical step ensures clarification and definition of every requirement before selecting, building or implementing a solution. And, because QAI emphasizes user-centric designs, our products not only require minimal learning but also increase user productivity and satisfaction.
Our Enterprise Project Management Service provides the expertise and strategic focus needed to ensure successful implementation of multifaceted enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. With PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditations, proven expertise in Earned Value Management (EVM) and years of documented results, QAI’s experienced, knowledgeable subject-matter experts can assist any organization in growing and adapting its technology infrastructure to support its strategic goals.
In addition, our Integration and Implementation Service provides comprehensive, cross-product integration, implementation and management services to handle the solution deployments and process improvements that are so vital to achieving each customer’s unique business objectives. For complex or multiple-product implementations, we recognize that your objectives do not center on the technology, but rather on the goals you seek to achieve with that technology. At QAI, it's not just about installing systems—it's about making systems work and achieving demonstrable benefits.
QAI solution engineers follow a structured design and development approach that combines our unique Lean Six Sigma methodology with ISO 9000–compliant processes. This approach, combined with our commitment to build the highest quality products possible using repeatable, proven processes, allows us to consistently deliver against budget and scheduling requirements.
- Increases ability to meet business or mission needs
- Maximizes product efficiency through best practices and standards
- Supports government reporting requirements through improved data quality and effective solution design
- Promotes use and minimizes learning through quality software and user interface design
- Full lifecycle software engineering, including
- Requirements analysis
- User interface and system design
- Implementation and testing
- Operations and maintenance
- Website and application design and development
- Open source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) product implementation, configuration and customization
- Legacy software and systems modernization
- Document, content and records management systems and portal implementations
- Database design and development
- Data extract, transform and load (ETL) and data migration