|Advanced Forms Processing
Advanced forms processing, automating the capture of data from paper documents, employs Optical and Intelligent Character Recognition (OCR/ICR) and sophisticated data repair technologies to ensure highly efficient, virtually error-free scanning and processing of data, images, and barcodes from structured and unstructured forms of multiple lengths, sizes, and shapes.
QAI's experienced team can support you with forms design as well as the creation/utilization of extraction techniques to optimize the data capture process.
We can customize solutions to:
- Create an enterprise-wide information capture solution
- Allow distributed processing
- Enable browser-based key-from-image and field-level data entry
- Collect data from Internet and electronic forms
- Validate all data as it is being captured
- Capture data from any source-paper, faxes, scanned images, Internet forms, electronic forms and electronic data streams
- Handle single-page and multi-page forms
- Enhance images to improve form identification, recognition results and screen displays
- Perform fast and accurate form identification without human assistance
- Read machine print (OCR), handprint (ICR), cursive writing, marks (OMR) and 1D and 2D barcodes (PDF-417)
- Locate and extract data in either structured or unstructured forms
- Output data and images in many formats, including XML, PDF, HTML, ASCII, Word and ANSI 837 and 812 (HIPAA compliant)
- Interface to ODBC-compliant databases and leading workflow, document and content management systems and storage and retrieval applications.
QAI utilizes revolutionary technologies and software from Kofax to support your advanced forms processing needs.
A powerful suite of modules that provide advanced document classification, separation and extraction capabilities, enabling the automated processing of more types of business documents. INDICIUS enables businesses to automatically process documents that have little or no structure. INDICIUS automatically extracts hand-written and printed data from scanned document images, removing the need for costly time-consuming manual keying. INDICIUS modules support and extend Ascent Capture. This makes INDICIUS the ideal upgrade whenever advanced transformation functionality is required.
This technology from Kofax helps businesses and government agencies get more out of their workflow, transaction, CRM and decision-support applications by automating data entry, document routing and categorization for unstructured documents, whether paper-based on electronic. Mohomine technology uses pattern recognition techniques that can process huge volumes of text data on low-end, inexpensive hardware. Humans can classify 20 to 100 documents per hour. Mohomine-based software can classify 20 to 100 documents per second. Mohomine technology is also language independent, highly accurate and easy to deploy and integrate.
This software makes forms processing truly realistic by overcoming the barriers that keep most organizations from even trying to implement forms processing: complexity and cost. With Ascent Xtrata, you can use your existing forms and business processes because setup is a breeze. Ascent Xtrata plugs right into Ascent Capture, so you get a single system that can capture all your information -- whether it is in forms or documents, whether it is handled at a central office or at remote offices throughout the world.