7th Annual User Conference
When to Outsource?
Document Scanning & Conversion
QAI's Information Systems Division offers a full range of document scanning/imaging products and services that include hardware, software, integration services, and training.
- 508 Compliance Meet federal accessibility requirements
- Advanced Forms Processing Automating data capture through the use of advanced technologies and best practices
- Archiving & Storage Safely and securely store information in QAI’s state-of-the-art records management facility
- Business Process Improvement Enhance overall efficiency, improve workflows and drive results
- Capture Solutions Making critical information available at your fingertips
- Document Management Enterprise-wide solutions for accessing, searching and managing documents
- Document Scanning & Conversion Support paperless office initiatives
- Enterprise Content Management Solutions ECM & Microsoft SharePoint solutions that meet record/content management plans, while maintaining compliance
- Integration & Implementation End-to-end solutions engineering, architecture and support by industry subject matter experts
- Staffing QAI provides trained talent to keep businesses running efficiently
- Value Added Reseller Access to the latest in emerging technologies through strong industry partnerships
ARMA Live – DC – October 2015
Date: October 5–6, 2015Venue: The Gaylord National HarborAddress: Washington, DCLearn More »
AIIM – DC – October 2015
Date: October 15–15, 2015Address: Washington, DCLearn More »
SharePoint Fest – DC – April 2016
Date: April 26–28, 2016Address: Washington, DCLearn More »
- How can I better secure my organization’s sensitive information?
- Why do I need a records management plan?
- Does email need to be part of my records management plan?
- How would a governance plan benefit my organization?
- Does staff augmentation make sense for my organization?
- How can QAI help improve my document management efforts?
- What does QAI offer that I can’t find elsewhere?
- What types and formats of content does QAI help manage?
- What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
- What is Business Process Improvement (BPI)?
- Why should I outsource my capture and conversion initiatives?
- Which contract vehicles do you offer?
- Do you sell hardware and software?
- Are we operating in compliance of our industry’s requirements for content and records management?
- What is PII?
Get Access to Critical Information Instantly
HIPAA and ISO Compliant Digital Files
Proven Quality with the Highest Accuracy Available
Tailored Solutions to Fit the Way Your Company Works
Over the past 8 years, we have partnered with QAI on U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Federal Emergency Management Agency projects, digitizing millions of paper documents into searchable-text... Read more »Paul M. Baliff
Principal, Information Technology Team
Booz Allen Hamilton
We needed a local systems integrator with a proven track record in the document management business and good reputation for quality, customer service, and accessibility at a moment’s notice... Read more »Daniel Kovalsky
Director, Print & Digital Media Services
Howard County Government has a long-standing relationship with QAI. Today, QAI provides technical support for our various records management and digital imaging applications, including our legacy system, Alchemy. Without... Read more »Regina A. Martin
Records Manager, ermP
Howard County Government
Technology & Communication Services - Records