Save the Date for the 2017 User Conference in National Harbor - Thursday, June 15
Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Welcomes Quality Associates, Inc.
FedRAMP: Moving Federal Government Agencies to the Cloud
Quality Associates, Inc.
Celebrates 30th Anniversary
Case Study - Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
QAI & DocPoint Raising the Bar in the Public Sector
When to Outsource?
Document Scanning & Conversion
QAI's Information Systems Division offers a full range of document scanning/imaging products and services that include hardware, software, integration services, and training.
- 508 Compliance Meet federal accessibility requirements
- Advanced Forms Processing Automating data capture through the use of advanced technologies and best practices
- Archiving & Storage Safely and securely store information in QAI’s state-of-the-art records management facility
- Business Process Improvement Enhance overall efficiency, improve workflows and drive results
- Capture Solutions Making critical information available at your fingertips
- Document Management Enterprise-wide solutions for accessing, searching and managing documents
- Document Scanning & Conversion Support paperless office initiatives
- Enterprise Content Management Solutions ECM & Microsoft SharePoint solutions that meet record/content management plans, while maintaining compliance
- Integration & Implementation End-to-end solutions engineering, architecture and support by industry subject matter experts
- Staffing QAI provides trained talent to keep businesses running efficiently
- Value Added Reseller Access to the latest in emerging technologies through strong industry partnerships
QAI and DocPoint Solutions 9th Annual User Conference
Date: June 15–15, 2017Address: 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, Maryland 20745Learn More »
Date: July 9–13, 2017Address: Washington, DCLearn More »
Date: September 25–29, 2017Address: Orlando, FLLearn More »
- How can I better secure my organization’s sensitive information?
- Why do I need a records management plan?
- Does email need to be part of my records management plan?
- How would a governance plan benefit my organization?
- Does staff augmentation make sense for my organization?
- How can QAI help improve my document management efforts?
- What does QAI offer that I can’t find elsewhere?
- What types and formats of content does QAI help manage?
- What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
- What is Business Process Improvement (BPI)?
- Why should I outsource my capture and conversion initiatives?
- Which contract vehicles do you offer?
- Do you sell hardware and software?
- Are we operating in compliance of our industry’s requirements for content and records management?
- What is PII?
Get Access to Critical Information Instantly
HIPAA and ISO Compliant Digital Files
Proven Quality with the Highest Accuracy Available
Tailored Solutions to Fit the Way Your Company Works
QAI has been working with us over the past two years digitizing our paper-based regulatory files for our electronic archives. This allows us to easily retrieve and search for... Read more »David Licht
Senior Director, Global Regulatory Operations
We needed a local systems integrator with a proven track record in the document management business and good reputation for quality, customer service, and accessibility at a moment’s notice... Read more »Daniel Kovalsky
Director, Print & Digital Media Services
This project was truly an ideal fit for both Quality Associates and iScan. While QAI guided the technical strategy and workflow, iScan supplied the majority of the personnel needed... Read more »Jeff Edwards
Vice President of Business Development